Convent Bridge to Galloping Fields, Clonmel Greenway.
Client: Tipperary Co Co
Location: Clonmel, Co Tipperary
This project was carried out in an urban area with great emphaases on public safety throughout the project. The works included the construction of 760m of 3.3m wide track running along the bank of the river and 160m of 2.3m wide path connecting to existing steps. The second section involved the construction of 370m of 3.3m wide track and the removal and reconstruction of approximately 250m of 2.3m wide track to upgarde the existing walkway.
- Traffic & Pedestrian management.
- Extensive site clearance works & tree felling works
- Environmental monitoring and controls
- Resurfacing & associated civil works
- Installation of drainage system for new playing pitch
- Culvert Design and installation in consultation with IFI
- Landscaping works throughout the length of the project.
- Scour Protection by means of placing rock armour to existing river bank.
- Works over and under water in Environmentally Sensitive Locations
- Handrail desgn and installation to access steps