Client: Mayo County Council
Consultant: Malachy Walsh & Partners
Location: Belmullet, Co Mayo
The project involved the demolition of an existing bridge and construction of a new 10 meter span reinforced concrete bridge with precast beams, reinforced concrete wing walls, waterproofing and surfacing.
- Traffic Management and Diversion implementation
- The demolition and removal of the existing structure all within an SAC.
- Construction of Scour Protection works in a river/tidal area.
- Works over and under water in an SAC.
- The installation and testing of piles to each abutment.
- Full construction of new bridge structure
- Waterproofing of Bridge Decks
- Earth retaining structures including precast walls and gabion baskets
- Utility Diversions
- Temporary Works to ensure structural stability
- Full road construction to the approach roads
- Parapet & Safety Barrier Installation