Project: Killarney Walls
Client: Kerry County Council
Location: Rock Road, Killarney
The Works involved the moving back of an existing masonry wall to allow for the provision new footpaths and road widening.
- The construction of a new boiler house to include all M&E and the Demolition of the existing Boiler house, all without disruption of services
- the disassembly an existing listed ornate stone entrance to convent and the re-erection of same. The refurbishment and automation of entrance gates.
- The Construction of new boundary wall up to a height of 2.5m with ornate cappings
- The construction of new footpaths
- Landscaping works
- The installation of new drainage system and outfalls, along with ducting and PL works