Maynooth to Galway Cycleway
Client: Meath County Council
Consultant: John Madden & Associates
The Cloncurry to Westmeath boundary cycleway is located adjacent to the Royal Canal. The scheme comprises a 70,000m2 cycleway on the existing tow path, local roads or access roads located along the route of the Royal Canal.
- Traffic Management and Diversions along prime National Roads including construction of temporary diversion bridge
- Extensive site clearance works
- Protection of environmentally sensitive sections (Protected species of Butterflies)
- Topsoil Stripping over length of project
- Recycle/Scarify existing surface
- Construction of Pedestrian Toucan crossing with associated works
- Bulk earthworks.
- Lay capping and sub-base
- Surface proposed greenway as per specification
- Provide signs, road markings access controls etc